How Can We Help?
Galeo Ride is not reporting its position
There are a few potential reasons why Galeo Ride’s location cannot be reported.
- Galeo may be located inside a structure that limits GPS and/or cell reception. This can include a garage with steel siding, a parking garage with thick concrete walls, or other similar steel/concrete structures.
- Your bike has tipped over. Galeo operates best when it is pointed toward the sky. If your bike has tipped over and is facing the ground or a wall, this could cause GPS issues.
- Galeo has been physically damaged and is no longer operable.
- Galeo’s battery is dead and it needs to be charged.
- Galeo has an unknown error. In this case, please contact support.